Opening Day Delayed

We are sorry to report that we will not be opening on 11/28 and have decided to delay our opening until the weather delivers some more snow. The forecast of cold and clear weather makes it hard to set another date but we will quickly update our web page and social media with opening information as soon as we make a decision. In the meantime, keep thinking about snow and dreaming of Limelight laps!